Wally Robus was originally from England. He immigrated to Canada before WWII. Wally was in the Canadian air force during the war, and was posted to a number of bases in Canada. After the war, he got married and raised a family in Canada.
Wally presently lives in the Sunnybrook Veterans’ Wing, where he was interviewed for this project by Tommy Zheng, Bora Kutun and Jonah Patel in January 2017.
- 1. Wally Robus - Introduction.mp4
- 2. Life during the Depression.mp4
- 3. Manning Depot.mp4
- 4. Mother and Cigarettes.mp4
- 5. Regrets.mp4
- 6. Adjusting to Civilian Life.mp4
- 7. Postwar - IBM.mp4
- 8. Postwar Work.mp4
- 9. Postwar Life.mp4
- 10. Life Now; After the War.mp4
- 11. Current Issues.mp4
- 12. Remembrance Day; Family; Duties in Canada.mp4