The staff and administration at Crestwood continue to provide quality educational experiences for all our students. We look forward to discussing the possibility of your son or daughter being part of our community in the next school year.
Crestwood Lower School
Applications are received by the Lower School throughout the year. The admissions office will contact parents to arrange a mutually convenient time for an interview and tour of the school. For further information, please contact Dalia Eisen, Director of Crestwood School, at (416) 444-5858
Entrance Procedures for Crestwood Lower School:
- After the submission of an application and a parent interview/tour, a student visit will be arranged.
- A Junior Kindergarten or Senior Kindergarten applicant will spend approximately thirty minutes with the head of our primary division, during which time he/she will be informally assessed.
- A Grade 1 applicant will spend a morning in our Senior Kindergarten class, and he/she will also be informally assessed by the head of our primary division.
- A Grade 2-6 applicant will spend a full day in one of our classes (corresponding to the applicant’s present grade). At some point during the day, he/she will be formally assessed in the areas of reading, written expression, and mathematics.
Parents will receive our admission decision by a phone call and a follow-up letter within a three week period.
Crestwood Preparatory College
Materials are available relating to the school’s admission process for the 2021-22 school year, including a list of parent references.
Crestwood now limited spaces in grades 7, 8 and 9 for the 2021-2022 school year. To inquire about availability please contact Admissions at (416) 391-1441. If you wish to obtain an application package, please contact the main office contact information or download it from the Admissions Forms page.
Entrance Procedures for Crestwood Preparatory College:
Students applying for grades 7, 8 and 9 will be required to write an entrance assessment in English and Math. Once a student has applied, Crestwood will contact the applicants to book an assessment date.
Entrance assessment dates:
No dates scheduled at this time.
- Students seeking entry to Grades 10, 11 or 12 will be required to submit their transcripts and most recent report cards with their applications. Interviews will be arranged with the administration as soon as possible after the necessary documentation has been forwarded. Space in the Grades 10, 11 and 12 will be based on classroom space and curriculum choices.
- International students that are not currently attending an English programme school will be required to submit a language assessment. Please contact the office for greater details on this requirement.
- International applicants will be notified on February 25th of their application status.