“I am a grade-ten student that just switched to Crestwood this year. From the minute I started, I have never met such great staff and students that are so welcoming. This year has been amazing already, and I love to come to school each day. Thank you for making learning so much fun!
Your child’s future is no small matter, and choosing the right school for him or her is a family decision. No one else can tell you what to do.
What we can do is give you all the information and interaction you require to make an informed decision about Crestwood.
Please visit us. Come to our Open Houses. Meet our faculty and administration and see for yourself how they relate to students and how students relate to them. Explore our facilities. Experience our community.
Please send us your questions. Feel free to call or email any member of our faculty and staff. Their contact information is posted right on this website. We’re also happy to arrange for you to meet some of the parents whose children already attend Crestwood.
The Crestwood Checklist:
- Happy students who enjoy learning and pursuing their goals
- Dedicated teachers with advanced degrees who love what they do and appreciate their students
- First-rate academic standards:
- Advanced Placement
- 90% placement in first-choice universities
- Customized learning
- Excellent learning environment
- Smaller class sizes to facilitate more individual attention
- High standards for discipline and respect
- Strong sense of community
- Excellent facilities
- Lower School: 3.5 acres of land in a picturesque wooded valley, gymnasium, library, state-of-the-art Apple computer lab, a computer in every classroom starting in Kindergarten, SMART boards in every classroom.
- Upper School: 7 acres of land, courtyard, full gymnasium with change rooms and showers, science labs, 2 computer labs, instrumental music rooms, art rooms, drama room, large media/resource centre, playing field, football field, regulation size running track
- Co-curricular Programs
- Sports (intramural and varsity), clubs, and activities
- Parental involvement
- Supportive community environment
- Shared educational philosophy