This is a final call for the Yearbook Cover Contest! The Yearbook Committee is inviting all CPC Students to enter their artwork in our Yearbook Cover Contest. The top two winning submissions will be displayed on the front and back cover of the 2020-2021 Yearbook, and the remaining finalists will have their work appear throughout the book! Please submit all entries to room 120 or email high-quality digital image to Ms. De Cata. Deadline for submission is Friday December 11th, 2020 @ 4:00pm.
Submissions should be:
- Completed on 11 x 14 inch art paper or 11 x 14 inch digital canvas
- Vertical orientation
Tips for a successful entry:
- Artwork must be original and be completed by the student
- Make use of the entire page
- Incorporate Crestwood symbols or emblems
- One entry per student
- Entries will be judged and voted on by the Crestwood Student Body
- Entry implies consent to be published in the CPC Yearbook
- Please submit all entries to room 120 or email high quality digital image to: Ms. De Cata (firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for submission: Friday December 11th, 2020 @ 4:00pm